How can I integrate Jira Cloud and Hipchat cloud user management ?

Hi, 

I want all my user management to be done from JIRA. I recently subscribed to JIRA cloud and Hipchat. I done the steps mentioned in the integration link, but It some how does not sync users from JIRA into Hipchat. All the documentation seems to be about JIRA Server version and Hipchat server version. Please help us 

2 answers

Hi,

At the moment HipChat does not provide the feature to integrate JIRA user management with HipChat Cloud. You can only do this if you're using HipChat Server.

0 vote

Great question. There is nothing available to help you right now but there are some longer term plans for it. //cc @Joe Nalewabau

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

169 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you