How can I have SVN commits always show at the bottom of All tab?

Sebastien Paquette November 3, 2013

When I select the All tab, sometimes, my commits are sometimes showing as part of all the items listed, but sometimes also all at the end after the activity. Can someone explain why this is not constant and how I can make it always the same? I prefer at the end, but it can be inside also.

2 answers

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013

Hi Sebastien,

Could you take a screen shot on the related issues for us to investiagte?

Best Regards

Steven

Below is the SVN after all

And here below we have when it is inside.

Sebastien Paquette January 20, 2014

Hi Steven, this is still an issue for me. Did you ever had a chance to investigate? Thanks

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013

Hi Sebastien,

Kindly refer to this page for references: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/225760/ordering-for-commits-is-different-between-comments-and-all-tab

Best Regards

Steven

Thanks for the quick reply. This seems to be a different problem than mine though. My problem is that the commits will show completely at the end of the page instead of being embedded as part all the items in chronological order. I can live with both behavior, but sometimes I get one behavior, another the other. It seems like this is a timing issue when jira gets the information back from Fisheye.

Suggest an answer