How can I get the sum of time spent (work logged) of just a specific month on Jira Cloud?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2015

How can I get the sum of work logged during a specific month of each issue from a project?

I've been researching, but have found no solutions for JIRA Cloud.

The JQL queries, gadgets and built-in Reports that I've tried have not resolved this.

Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

I have finally found a free solution addon, called: JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets.

It is preinstalled on JIRA Cloud instances, meaning you just have to enable it from the 'Manage add-ons' page.

Földes László March 8, 2016

How can you enable it? The Marketplace page says it is Server only, although I found it under Manage Add-ons, but couldn't activate it.

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2015

Hi Ignacio,

Please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data. Here is an example report that shows how many issues with the types that are selected in Pages are created and how many hours were spent on them during each month. Feel free to move around the dimensions or remove the Measures to get the report you are looking for.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding eazyBI!

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Suggest an answer