How can I get telephone JIRA environment set up report prior to end of my trial period!

Tech Support January 1, 2016

I have just set up JIRA and I think I may have made some settings wrong! I need to speak to someone via phone who can guide me though the setting! I just need someone to walk me through the basic set up of adding team members and developers to protect my private billing information etc!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2016

User setup/maintenance is not something you should need telephone support for. Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/managing-users-185729439.html to start with.

Your billing information will have nothing to do with your JIRA installation though.  Billing is handled in your my.Atlassian account, and your JIRA installation only connects to that if you give it permission to do so, and even if you allow other people to have admin rights in your JIRA, they still can't log into your my.Atlassian account as you.

Suggest an answer