How can I get list of "new" unwatched issues, which I haven't seen yet?

TIm Khasan August 19, 2013

Hi.

I'm searching for a method to get list of issues, wiсh has no changes or hasn't been opened (edited) yet.

Is there any thoughts how can i do it?

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2013

If you are not using Ondemand you could use script runner plugin:

issuefunction in dateCompare("", "created +1m > updated")

This JQL isn't very accurate since the issue could have been updated within the first minute after creation.

1 vote
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2013

you can get issue which are not edited by following way

1. enable the Autowatch function on user profile then when you try to edit on any issue you will become a watcher automatically so later you can use issue not in watchedIssues() JQL to get all issues

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+your+User+Profile

but it is impossible to get haven't "read" or "opened" before!!

1 vote
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2013

USE JQL as : issue not in watchedIssues()

Thanks for your answer.

It looks like my question was incorrect.

>> issue not in watchedIssues()

This JQL shows issues where I'm not set as a "watcher".

But I need to take from full list of existing issues olny those, wich I haven't "read" or "opened" before. May be this is just impossible or senceless looking from developers point of view?

Sorry if you can't follow me because of my low language skills.

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2013

That's impossible.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2013

works only if autowatch is not turned on and if users do not remove themselve as watchers

0 votes

Thanks for your advices. I'll try it.

0 votes

Thanks for your answer.

It looks like my question was incorrect.

>> issue not in watchedIssues()

This JQL shows issues where I'm not set as a "watcher".

But I need to take from full list of existing issues olny those, wich I haven't "read" or "opened" before. May be this is just impossible or senceless looking from developers point of view?

Sorry if you can't follow me because of my low language skills.

Suggest an answer