How can I get all tickets that have less than 0 SLA remaining

sheikh-spear May 3, 2021

Hello,

I'm using the Time To SLA plugin in the project that I'm working on.

I'm trying to make a JQL request that would return all late tickets, something that would look like this:

"Remaining SLA" < 0d

But I get an error stating that the operator '<' cannot be used in this case.

Can anyone help me ?

2 answers

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Hey @sheikh-spear ,

If they have 0 time left they would be breached so you could use that to find them.

example: "Time to resolution" = breached()

So you could put your "name of SLA" = breached() and those will return the issues that are breached.

You might want to also add a "AND "name of SLA" = running() to get only the issues that are still ongoing. (or another filter to don't get the historically breached ones)

sheikh-spear May 3, 2021

It's tells me that it doesn't reconize breached as a function :(

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

That's weird cause it's a out of the box function.

Did you put breached or breached() 

Those brackets are required :)

Otherwise a screenshot to see what's going on might help!

sheikh-spear May 3, 2021

Here is the screenshot, thanks in advance Jira help anonyme.png

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Hey @sheikh-spear

Could you try the JQL on a regular issue search (and not on the gadget)?

It seems that gadget is from an app so it could be they don't support it. If it works on a normal advanced issue search I'd suggest opening up a ticket with them on their portal

https://qotilabs.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/5

sheikh-spear May 3, 2021

It doesn't work either way

Capture.PNG

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Very strange.. breached() is something that exists since a long time already.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/using-jql-queries-specific-to-slas-939926424.html

Could you maybe do a type ahead to see what happens? (maybe the language is messing with us)

image.png

When I type my SLA's name and then the = mark I'm presented with all the options.

You are using Service Desk SLA's right? 

sheikh-spear May 3, 2021

No the name of the plugin is Time To SLA

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Then I suggest taking a look at their JQL functions list:

https://confluence.snapbytes.com/time-to-sla/sla-search/sla-search-2-0-jql-functionalities

these really depend on the version of your plugin

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2021

Hi @sheikh-spear ,

This is Gökçe From the Snapbytes team.

We recommend using the Search 3.0. for this.

For your use case slaFunction= isBreached() would do nicely.

It has functions for remainingDuration, elapsedDuration , remainingPercentage and elapsedPercentage functions you can use.

https://confluence.snapbytes.com/display/TTSToggle/SLA+Search+3.0+JQL+Functionalities

For further support, you can open a support request here: Time to SLA Customer Portal

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer