It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I get Transition issue permission on my Jira version-6.2, I have this is available on the latest version,

Pudi Kumar Mar 20, 2015

How can I get Transition issue permission on my Jira version-6.2, I have this is available on the latest version, but currently we are not planning to upgrade our JIRA immediately, Let us know is there any plugin that I can install go get this permission.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Mar 20, 2015

I think this is a big change to the way permissions are handled internally and you'll need to upgrade to get it.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] Community Leader Mar 20, 2015

I am afraid you will have to write your own plugin to add that REST method.

0 votes
Mayur Ingale Jun 10, 2015

Is there any option so we can add 'Transition Issues' permission without upgrade the JIRA version from v6.2 to v6.3...? 

0 votes
Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Jun 10, 2015

Since this question was asked, I've had a quick look. My answer is correct, your choices are to rewrite a chunk of the core of JIRA or upgrade. Upgrading is a LOT easier and safer.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

795 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you