How can I get Estimated story points against Assignees using JQL?

Harry Vahdat June 25, 2021

I need to create a dashboard to show total number of estimated story points for  each assignee in the Y access 

1 answer

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2021

I'm using the Server version.

The twodimensional gadget does not support the "Story Points" field.  in the 2D gadget, we can able to get the total.

You can try Third-party plugin like "Rich Filters for Jira" 

OR

You Can create a new number field, try automation / Script to copy the story points value to the newly created Number field. and use this for Two dimensional Gadget

Thanks,

Anvesh

Harry Vahdat June 25, 2021

Thanks Anvesh. 

I am actually working in a very secure and restricted company that we are not allowed to download any third party or even updates for application. So I have to find a way to get round this problem with what I already have.

I thought Jira has better tools as the standard Agile practice is with story point and for capacity planning we need to ensure each resource has enough story point in their plate  to deliver by the end of the sprint.

It would be good to elaborate more on your second option

Suggest an answer