How can I generate a report for a given user that lists all Epics for which they have logged time, and the total time per Epic?

David Carter-Bailey October 14, 2015

I want to report quarterly as to how much time each team member has logged to each Epic they worked on. The hours are logged to issues within Epics, not to the Epics themselves. I actually have a desire to gone one step further and run this on a per-user and a per-custom-value basis, but I should be able to deal with refinements once I know a general approach to this problem?

2 answers

0 votes
David Carter-Bailey December 4, 2015

Still very curious whether there is an answer to this. Not seeing how Gabrielle's response relates to my question. It seems to assume I want to dig into each Epic individually and manually, but that won't help, and the original question remains.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

Use Epic link to find issues linked to a particular epic then do your refinements there. 

"Epic Link" IN (ABC-123,ABC-456,ABC-789) AND "assignee" = userid

Suggest an answer