How can I fix this I see this on the main log on screen?

Derrick Youngblood March 6, 2013

There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.

• The selected filter filter-10050 has an error: Field 'resolution' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it..
  • The selected filter filter-10050 has an error: Field 'issuetype' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it..
  • The selected filter filter-10050 has an error: Field 'reporter' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it..

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Derrick Youngblood March 27, 2013

I just removed the filter

1 vote
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

Check on the permission. Have you tried to reindex after the configuration changes?

Derrick Youngblood March 6, 2013

what permission do I check? I also did do a reindex ....it doesn't prompt me to do another one

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2013

check whether filter 10050 is shared to your group, role or yourself. As most probably that filter is not shared.

Derrick Youngblood March 10, 2013

So what could this be?

how do I check that?

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2013

Go to https://<jira-url>/issues/?filter=10050 and check whether you can view the issues list.

so I go to the issues menu then where?

how do I do that? We don't use Jira we are just the admins for server support

So I need to know how to get to where your talking about

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2013

If you can see the issues list, it means you have permission to view the filter. If you can't it means you need to contact the filter owner to share the filter to you.

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2013

Hi Derrick, I have posted on how to get there. You can navigate to the filter details by navigating to the following url.

https://<jira-url>/issues/?filter=10050

Of course, you need to change the <jira-url> to the relevant url of JIRA. I would suggest to get a JIRA Admin to work together on this, as it would be quite difficult to troubleshoot :)

Derrick Youngblood March 11, 2013

That’s the thing I am a Jira Admin but we don’t use Jira so I not familiar with the screens…let me give this another shot and try something

Derrick Youngblood March 11, 2013

ok I found the person. What do I do next?

Derrick Youngblood March 12, 2013

ok the person doesn't work for the company any more we made him inactive but some of us still get this when we log on

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2013

Hi Derrick,

I think it would be better if you raised a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com so that we could assist you better on this. Please raise the support ticket under JIRA project :)

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2013

It is possible that the filter the person used for the gadget is not shared to other people, so only the user who created can see information on the gadget.

Since the person is now inactive you could assign a new password, log in with that user and make that filter public.

To do this you have to press on the issues menu and then Administer Filters, then choose My Filters and select the filter you need to make public, there you will have the option.

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer