How can I filter out Tempo Accounts by Account Status in EazyBI reports?

Daniel Woolfson July 24, 2016

Hello,

I have JIRA Software Cloud and I use Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner.  I wish to make an EazyBI report to show all billed hours for each JIRA issues by Account.  But I am unsure how to exclude Accounts of status "Closed" and "Archived".  I have a dimension for "Account", but I do not have a property for Account Status.

What MDX would I need to write to filter out Tempo Accounts using the existing Account Dimension in EazyBI?  Or would I need to import "Account Status" as a dimension - if so how do I do this?

Daniel.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Woolfson October 4, 2016

Hi Martins,

Do you have an update on this request to be able to import Account Status as a dimension?  Alternatively - how can I filter out in an EazyBI report, ccounts based on the Account Name e.g. If I was to put the word "Closed" in the name and filter these out?

Daniel.

0 votes
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2016

Hi Daniel,

In our current eazyBI version, it would not be possible to import Account Status as a dimension neither as a property. We will add this in one of the upcoming eazyBI versions and then will let you know.

Please contact support@eazybi.com if you have further questions regarding this!

Kind regards,

Martins Vanags / support@eazybi.com

Daniel Woolfson December 16, 2016

Hi Martins,

Do you have an update on if it is now possible to import Account Status as a dimension or a property?

I need to be able to filter out Tempo Accounts which are closed since the list is starting to get long and also the reports I have produced are timing out.

Daniel.

Daniel Woolfson December 16, 2016

@martins vanags

Rodolfo August 26, 2018

Hi @[deleted] any update on this feature?

eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2018

Hi Rodolfo,

Unfortunately, this feature has not released yet. Neither I can share any ETA for this development.

Martins / eazyBI team

Suggest an answer