How can I filter on specific words in my Issue's name?

Michael Foley October 11, 2017

Hi all, 

Very new to EazyBI and hitting a wall early on trying to create some reports.

I've setup a very basic report to show all of open Issues underneath a Project dropdown which nicely adds up on the right once collapsed.1.JPG

As a second step, I would like to add a filter to my Issues that will look for specific text and still show the total by Project. Currently, I'm able to click on an individual Issue from the dropdown and use the "Filter by Name" to use "Matches" on the keyword of "Avoidance" that I'm looking for. When I do this, it isolates only the tickets that include the word "Avoidance" but no longer allows me to collapse the Project to get a total count by Project anymore. If I collapse the project the entire selection goes away.

Does anyone know of a way for me to filter Issues that include specific text (in the middle of the issue name, just to clarify), and still be able to show a Project rollup count? I've tried to mess around with the Calculated Members under Issue but I've been unable to get far with this.

Thank you,

Mike

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

Hi Michael,

This post here may have the details you need to create your report:https://community.eazybi.com/t/filtering-the-row-based-on-unique-string/3418

It basically shows you how you can filter issues based on the string of the issue's name.

Regards

Suggest an answer