How can I export the date when I have closed a issue in the overview list af all issue?

Jürgen Dickmann August 14, 2017

I need a column in the list af all my issuey.

I tried it with the postfunctions but without success. I need a detailed description to export the date or to create a column with include the closed date.

2 answers

0 votes
Jürgen Dickmann August 16, 2017

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

Add the "resolved" colum in the issue search's issue navigator. The "resolved" column of the issue search carries the information when the issue was closed.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

then you can export it as CSV

Like Konrad Przybycien likes this
Jürgen Dickmann August 16, 2017

Hello Tarun,

thanks for your reply. I have already exported  (to Excel-file) the column with  the date of the resolved issue.  But I have the problem that the date of the issue when it is resolved, is not the same as the date when it is closed. Therefore I need in the export file a separate column for the date when the issue was closed. Is this possible?

Or did I misunderstand your answer?

Best regards

Juergen

Suggest an answer