How can I export reporter name and reporter email?

Evelyn Milessi May 30, 2022

Hi community, I'm new here!

When I perform my search on overdue changes in Jira, the name of the reporter appears in the reporter column. However, when I export it in cdv format, I'm getting the reporter email, instead of the name.

Is there any way to export reporter name and email? 

Thank you in advance, hope you can help me

2 answers

1 vote
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

HI @Evelyn Milessi ,

This is the design in Jira currently. The username is exported vs the display name. There's a ticket file for this request

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-69584

-Ben

Evelyn Milessi May 30, 2022

Hi Ben, thank you for replying. It seems that the issue described in that ticket is to replace names with emails. Do you know by chance, if there a ticket submitted to be able to export both names and emails? Thank you!

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

HI @Evelyn Milessi ,

You welcome. I didn't see any ticket that requested for both. There was another ticket wanted full name which is similar to having the display name. 

-Ben

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2022

Export to Excel with our Better Excel Exporter app, then save to CSV from Excel.

With our app, you can configure if it is the display name or the user name to export for every "user account" type field! The display name is default.

Suggest an answer