How can I export all Jira Issues from a particular project as HTML (NOT XML)?

Chris Swain July 4, 2012

I've noticed that Confluence lets me export the whole wiki as an HTML site. I would like to do the same with all of the issues in my Jira project. The only option the documentation provides is to backup and download the zip file containing the XML representations of the data. That would suffice if I were simply backing up the data or had the time to write my own XSLT to allow me to view it, but I need to let other members of my team mine the backed up data for the creation of project documentation.

1 answer

0 votes
grundic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2012

In Issue Navigator make query to find issues in your project. Then click View->{Printable/Full Content}

Hope, it helped.

Chris Swain July 4, 2012

Close, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I need to be able to get the full issues as HTML and any attachments. Very similar to how the Backup/Export works, but I need HTML and not XML.

Ideally, the product team could supply an offline viewing tool that would apply the appropriate XSLT to the XML generated by the backup/export process.

Greg Carpenter April 19, 2017

We don't need to keep projects alive forever and the ability to create a static html version of a JIRA project would be great!

Suggest an answer