How can I edit a pop up to one of my workflow status changes?

I am editing my workflow and I would like to add a pop up (maybe I am not using the right terminology) where there is a compulsory field. 

1. I would like a pop up when someone changes "In progress" status to "Stacked" and to write a comment (compulsory) why he stacked. 
  2. I would like a pop up when someone changes "In progress" status to "Implemented" and to have to fill how much time did he spent working on the task.

Sorry for my English and thanx in advance for your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

You need to add a screen to the transition - it will automatically have space for a comment on it, and you'll want to add worklog to it.

You will then need to find or write validators that can check that a user puts in the comment and work-log.  There's  a "comment required" one available in one of the common free utility add-ons in the marketplace, and I think it might do "log work" as well.

You might want to have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-764478330.html and https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-keywords-reference-764478340.html if you mean the key words for building clauses.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

378 views 4 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you