How can I edit a board on a project, I am an admin?

Summer Swigart March 18, 2019

I do not see the ...  I have created the project myself and do not see how I can edit, or even create a new board.  I set up the Jira instance as well.  

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Summer Swigart ,

Using Jira Cloud or Jira Server? You can't see the board after the project is created?

Summer Swigart March 18, 2019

We are using Jira Core in the cloud.  I am able to see the board, change it's columns using workflow, etc.  But I realized after doing some digging, that what I want to do (create Swimlanes) is something that only comes with Jira Software on top of the Core features.  So right now I can only create projects of type Business and do not see the "..." on the top right of a board.  It's my understanding then that I need to upgrade some of the core users to "Jira Software" users.  Can you confirm that?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

Suggest an answer