It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I download the ADG 3 Presentation Kit? Edited

David Pacione Jul 13, 2017

I'm watching the first ADG 3 presentation and it mentions downloading the Presentation Kit from resource links. However I don't see the Presentation Kit link there. The video talks about needing to be being part of the Atlassian vpn etc in order to see the links.

Is there a way for me to downlaod the presentation kit that I can use?

PS I'm tagging this as JIRA only because I need to add a tag to publish the question.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sara VanSlyke Atlassian Team Jan 22, 2019

Hey there, the Atlassian Presentation Kit is not actually an asset that we distribute externally. The reason you're getting a login screen is because it is meant only for Atlassians. We have the tutorial videos up for folks outside of Atlassian who have versions of the pre-made decks (like Partners or Summit Speakers). I understand that it's confusing since we reference the resource in those videos so I'll look into fixing that. 

I'm curious about what your use case is for using our presentation kit so let me know if I can help.

Stephen Deutsch Jul 13, 2017 • edited

Hi David,

It seems to be behind a login wall...

EDIT: OK, it's just your Atlassian User ID and password, I think the same one used for the Atlassian Community, although I'm not sure it works for everyone.

David Pacione Jul 13, 2017

Yep, I'm being presented with a login page. I tried using my Atlassian customer account however that's not valid

David Simpson Community Leader Jul 13, 2017

That's truly bizarre. I'm now also getting the login prompt. I wasn't 10 minutes ago.

Perhaps it's system maintenance time in Oz. Try again later?

David Pacione Jul 13, 2017 • edited

Thanks for the very prompt feedback guys, not used to that from other company forums :) I'll try later and see what happens. But not hopeful as it is telling me that the credentials I'm using are invalid.

David Pacione Jul 21, 2017

Just to update. I managed to get in using my account details. but like David on subsequent attempts found I was prompted to login and failed to get in. At least I got the presentations downloaded. Thanks again for your input.

Eugene Gnatenko Nov 22, 2017

@David Simpson how else to download the Presentation Kit that was mentioned in the videos? I am also getting login screen at https://atlassian.design/login and my customer credentials don't let me in. Do you know what might be the problem?

Alain Coletta Mar 15, 2018 • edited

@David Pacione @David Simpson Hi! Would you mind sharing these with me? I can't seem to gain access :-( 

alain@geneplaza.com 

Thanks!

David Simpson Community Leader Mar 15, 2018

The login won't let me in, so I can't help. Sorry.

Stephen Deutsch Mar 15, 2018 • edited Jan 22, 2019

I was able to log in; it appears the downloads themselves are not login protected (but no guarantee that the links will work or not be out of date eventually):

For Keynote (133MB):
[link removed]

For Powerpoint (47MB):
[link removed]

Like Rex Yongtack, Lim likes this
Alain Coletta Mar 15, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 17.14.23.png

Rex Yongtack, Lim Nov 08, 2018

@Stephen Deutsch Thank you for your materials!

1 vote

Anyone solve this problem? I can't seem to login yet.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

2,437 views 6 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you