How can I download the ADG 3 Presentation Kit? Edited

I'm watching the first ADG 3 presentation and it mentions downloading the Presentation Kit from resource links. However I don't see the Presentation Kit link there. The video talks about needing to be being part of the Atlassian vpn etc in order to see the links.

Is there a way for me to downlaod the presentation kit that I can use?

PS I'm tagging this as JIRA only because I need to add a tag to publish the question.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
David Simpson Community Champion Jul 13, 2017

Hi David,

It seems to be behind a login wall...

EDIT: OK, it's just your Atlassian User ID and password, I think the same one used for the Atlassian Community, although I'm not sure it works for everyone.

Yep, I'm being presented with a login page. I tried using my Atlassian customer account however that's not valid

David Simpson Community Champion Jul 13, 2017

That's truly bizarre. I'm now also getting the login prompt. I wasn't 10 minutes ago.

Perhaps it's system maintenance time in Oz. Try again later?

Thanks for the very prompt feedback guys, not used to that from other company forums :) I'll try later and see what happens. But not hopeful as it is telling me that the credentials I'm using are invalid.

Just to update. I managed to get in using my account details. but like David on subsequent attempts found I was prompted to login and failed to get in. At least I got the presentations downloaded. Thanks again for your input.

@David Simpson how else to download the Presentation Kit that was mentioned in the videos? I am also getting login screen at https://atlassian.design/login and my customer credentials don't let me in. Do you know what might be the problem?

@David Pacione @David Simpson Hi! Would you mind sharing these with me? I can't seem to gain access :-( 

alain@geneplaza.com 

Thanks!

David Simpson Community Champion Mar 15, 2018

The login won't let me in, so I can't help. Sorry.

I was able to log in; it appears the downloads themselves are not login protected (but no guarantee that the links will work or not be out of date eventually):

For Keynote (133MB):
https://atlassian.design/uploads/guidelines/marketing/presentation-kit/Keynote-ADG-3.2-Presentation-Kit_171024_052351.zip

For Powerpoint (47MB):
https://atlassian.design/uploads/guidelines/marketing/presentation-kit/PowerPoint-ADG-3.2-Presentation-Kit_171024_043336.zip

This widget could not be displayed.

Anyone solve this problem? I can't seem to login yet.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

179 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you