How can I download the ADG 3 Presentation Kit?

davepacione July 13, 2017

I'm watching the first ADG 3 presentation and it mentions downloading the Presentation Kit from resource links. However I don't see the Presentation Kit link there. The video talks about needing to be being part of the Atlassian vpn etc in order to see the links.

Is there a way for me to downlaod the presentation kit that I can use?

PS I'm tagging this as JIRA only because I need to add a tag to publish the question.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
svs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2019

Hey there, the Atlassian Presentation Kit is not actually an asset that we distribute externally. The reason you're getting a login screen is because it is meant only for Atlassians. We have the tutorial videos up for folks outside of Atlassian who have versions of the pre-made decks (like Partners or Summit Speakers). I understand that it's confusing since we reference the resource in those videos so I'll look into fixing that. 

I'm curious about what your use case is for using our presentation kit so let me know if I can help.

1 vote
konstantinos alexoglou December 4, 2017

Anyone solve this problem? I can't seem to login yet.

1 vote
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 13, 2017
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

Hi David,

It seems to be behind a login wall...

EDIT: OK, it's just your Atlassian User ID and password, I think the same one used for the Atlassian Community, although I'm not sure it works for everyone.

Yep, I'm being presented with a login page. I tried using my Atlassian customer account however that's not valid

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 13, 2017

That's truly bizarre. I'm now also getting the login prompt. I wasn't 10 minutes ago.

Perhaps it's system maintenance time in Oz. Try again later?

Thanks for the very prompt feedback guys, not used to that from other company forums :) I'll try later and see what happens. But not hopeful as it is telling me that the credentials I'm using are invalid.

davepacione July 21, 2017

Just to update. I managed to get in using my account details. but like David on subsequent attempts found I was prompted to login and failed to get in. At least I got the presentations downloaded. Thanks again for your input.

eugene-pine November 22, 2017

@David at David Simpson Apps how else to download the Presentation Kit that was mentioned in the videos? I am also getting login screen at https://atlassian.design/login and my customer credentials don't let me in. Do you know what might be the problem?

alaincoletta March 15, 2018

@davepacione @David at David Simpson Apps Hi! Would you mind sharing these with me? I can't seem to gain access :-( 

alain@geneplaza.com 

Thanks!

Like Alexander Pampushko likes this
Marketplace Partner
March 15, 2018

The login won't let me in, so I can't help. Sorry.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2018

I was able to log in; it appears the downloads themselves are not login protected (but no guarantee that the links will work or not be out of date eventually):

For Keynote (133MB):
[link removed]

For Powerpoint (47MB):
[link removed]

Like # people like this
alaincoletta March 15, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 17.14.23.png

YongTack_ Lim November 8, 2018

@Stephen Deutsch Thank you for your materials!

Adam Badzynski July 26, 2019

@Stephen Deutsch Hey there! I am looking for the ADG 3 presentation kit and it looks like you were able to download it locally and upload the file. Could you share that with me? 

Suggest an answer