How can I download a report and have the resolution date shown?

Nicolas Drago June 15, 2017

Hello!

The resolution date doesn´t show, when I download a report from Jira,

I attach the way I download it and an example of the report where it doesn´t show the resolution date.

Please, could you help me with this problem?

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you.

Nicolas

Filter Report.jpgThe report does not shows the resolution date.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2017

Yes. normally add dates to milestone trasnsition events. You need to create the field and then use the copy field in the post function. Put it AFTER the Update post function and copy the Updated date field if the resolution date isn't available

Nicolas Drago June 19, 2017

But I don´t have the resolution date.

When I download the report, I need to see the Resolution date.

As you can see on the print I´ ve attached, the resolution date is empty.

Please, could you help me?

Thank you.

Nicolas

0 votes
Manu Mishra June 15, 2017

Go to under columns and search for the field "Resolution Date". I dont believe there will be any field/column because there is no system field called Rresolution Date". As a solution, you can add a custom field as "Resolution Date".  

Nicolas Drago June 19, 2017

Hello @manu mishra,

How can I add a custom field as "Resolution Date"?

I need a report that shows the Resolution Date.

Thank you.

Nicolas

Manu Mishra June 20, 2017

Hi Nic,

As per the print you attached, the "Resolution" field is not the "Date" field type. It is a Tesxt field type and it is not Custom field, that's the system field which you can't modify and it is controled by the workflow "Post-Function".
As a workaround you can create your own custom field with the name "Resolution Date" with "Daate " and add the field to all the screen's (Edit & View). You will be good to go.

Nicolas Drago June 21, 2017

Hi Manu @manu mishra

Could you tell me how can I create my own coutom field with the resolution date shown?

Could you attach a print to see this?

Thank you so much.

Nicolas

Suggest an answer