How can I download a report and have the resolution date shown?

Hello!

The resolution date doesn´t show, when I download a report from Jira,

I attach the way I download it and an example of the report where it doesn´t show the resolution date.

Please, could you help me with this problem?

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you.

Nicolas

Filter Report.jpgThe report does not shows the resolution date.jpg

2 answers

Go to under columns and search for the field "Resolution Date". I dont believe there will be any field/column because there is no system field called Rresolution Date". As a solution, you can add a custom field as "Resolution Date".  

Hello @manu mishra,

How can I add a custom field as "Resolution Date"?

I need a report that shows the Resolution Date.

Thank you.

Nicolas

Hi Nic,

As per the print you attached, the "Resolution" field is not the "Date" field type. It is a Tesxt field type and it is not Custom field, that's the system field which you can't modify and it is controled by the workflow "Post-Function".
As a workaround you can create your own custom field with the name "Resolution Date" with "Daate " and add the field to all the screen's (Edit & View). You will be good to go.

Hi Manu @manu mishra

Could you tell me how can I create my own coutom field with the resolution date shown?

Could you attach a print to see this?

Thank you so much.

Nicolas

0 votes
Joe Pitt Community Champion Jun 19, 2017

Yes. normally add dates to milestone trasnsition events. You need to create the field and then use the copy field in the post function. Put it AFTER the Update post function and copy the Updated date field if the resolution date isn't available

But I don´t have the resolution date.

When I download the report, I need to see the Resolution date.

As you can see on the print I´ ve attached, the resolution date is empty.

Please, could you help me?

Thank you.

Nicolas

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,274 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you