How can I display the project id and filter id or If I know the project id or filter id how can I display or get the project name or filter name

Lakshmi August 6, 2015

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2015

In what context?  Code?

Lakshmi August 6, 2015

When I try to edit a dashboard filter ID is displaced vs filtername (in JIRA 6.4) I would like to figure out the filter name for this id. I need to click on each filter until I find out the id. This is cumbersome. I need an easy way to findout what filter name this ID is associated with. Sometimes on the query line either filter id or project id is displaced. Becomes difficult to update the query with id vs knowing the name

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2015

I don't understand what you mean by "displaced" here, or why you're not able to just edit the filters. The IDs aren't important to humans most of the time, you shouldn't need to know it just to edit a filter.

Suggest an answer