How can I delete my account (opened by mistake)?

oded luzon October 15, 2016

How can I delete my account (opened by mistake)?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2016

On which system?

oded luzon October 16, 2016

Hi Nic,

Thank you for helping

I need to delete my account in all "Atlassian" systems , I opened it for "Jira"

Thanks in advance

oded

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2016

Er, do you mean Cloud or Server?  Or your Atlassian account being used to post here?

oded luzon October 17, 2016

I think it was the "cloud", bat also the "Atlassian account being used to post here" ....

thanks

oded

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2016

Go to my.Atlassian and look at the profile options - you need to remove all subscriptions and products.  Then contact support.atlassian.com to get it shut down and deactivated (they won't remove it if it's got any data against it they need for audit reasons such as purchases)

oded luzon October 17, 2016

Please remove all data and related data to "oded.luzon@adidas.com"

Thanks in advance

oded

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2016

We can't.  We're not Atlassian.  Contact support.

Suggest an answer