How can I define default columns for new rapid boards

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2012

The setting from the greenhopper plugin templates don't seem to work here!?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2012

There's currently no way to do this. I assume you are asking because you have a complex workflow and wish to avoid mapping out the columns again? In that case I'd suggest having a Rapid Board that you copy for all new Rapid Boards.

Thanks,
Shaun

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2012

Hi Thomas,

No, at the moment we have no plans to introduce a default or a templating mechanism.

Thanks,
Shaun

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2012

That's exactly the case, for the moment I use a 'template board', but as other people create boards on their own it would be nice to see this fixed soon - is there a chance for the next update?

0 votes
Evan Goldin June 19, 2014

Any progress on this?

Suggest an answer