How can I create editable SLA goals

I would like to make SLA editable by the reporter.

Could this also done via the API?

1 answer

Hi Spiros,

Could you elaborate on the use case you are trying to solve? SLAs as such aren't editable by the reporter directly, but you could probably achieve something along these lines with reporter selectable priorities & goals that match these priorities.

Michael

Hi Michael. We want to establish the following workflow:

- customers open tickets on 1st level support which uses freshdesk. 1st level assigns SLA to ticket based on FreshDesk rules (Priority, Project, Company).

- 1st lvl opens ticket to jira through freshdesk (using freshdesk jira integration plugin)

- 2nd level sees the jira issue, but with the default SLA.

We would like for the new jira issues to have the SLA of the original FD ticket.

Moreover it would be best if the FD ticket is reopened, for the SLA timers on jira to start counting again.

thanks for any insight!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,760 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot