How can I create a bug?

Allison Nizinski December 14, 2015

In the Create Issue form (issue type: bug), I fill out all of the required fields, but when I click create, I receive an error message: This fields are required: Assignee, Component/s, Operating System/s, Exposure, Priority and How Found. However, all of these fields have been filled out, so the bug should be created. 

This fields are required: Assignee, Component/s, Operating System/s, Exposure, Priority and How Found

2 answers

2 votes
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

Are you sure you are not missing a required field somewhere?  Can you post a screenshot?

1 vote
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2015

Hello Allison,

Ensure that all these fields are really showing up in your Create Screen, maybe there's a misconfiguration in your fields which are not present in this screen. To troubleshooting, you can also use the Where's my field feature.

Suggest an answer