How can I control which column will be display in issues list under Epic / User Story ?

How can I control which column will be display in issues list under Epic / User Story ?

For example : on Epic level see Story Point of each US (user story) inside it , on US see effort if hours for every sub task in it

Thanks

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Ofira,

I may not be clear on where you're looking but if you're referring to the Issues in Epic list that is a list of the issue that are linked to the Epic.

If that is not what you're looking at please attach a screenshot and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Yes , I am referring to list of user stories in epic / list of tasks in user story .

can I add for example on the task list column to see the effort , progress ,, or other field in task ? 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

118 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you