How can I change the underlying hyperlink for the "Projects" gadget to a different URL.

Bruce Rudolph January 8, 2018

The Projects gadget is named "Projects" and it is a hyperlink to http://www.atlassian.com/. I want it to be a hyperlink to one of our Jira Software pages (like our Project's summary page). How can this be achieved?

2 answers

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

I don't see a hyperlink like that on my Jira. Can you show us?

0 votes

Jira System Dashboard.pngThanks for the prompt response Steven. Here you go. I have obscured the details inside the gadgets. 

The Projects gadget name is the hyperlink. The other gadget names are not.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

I am not sure. I have Jira Server (which doesn't have the new look and feel) and the Project's header is NOT hyperlinked there.

No problem Steven. Thanks for checking.

I am using Jira Cloud and the new UI.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2018

I tested this on my personal Cloud instance (with the new Look and Feel). The gadget indeed has a Hyperlink in Cloud. Not sure why. We'd have to ask Atlassian or wait for a response. 

Suggest an answer