How can I change the underlying hyperlink for the "Projects" gadget to a different URL.

The Projects gadget is named "Projects" and it is a hyperlink to http://www.atlassian.com/. I want it to be a hyperlink to one of our Jira Software pages (like our Project's summary page). How can this be achieved?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Steven Behnke Community Champion Jan 08, 2018

I don't see a hyperlink like that on my Jira. Can you show us?

This widget could not be displayed.

Jira System Dashboard.pngThanks for the prompt response Steven. Here you go. I have obscured the details inside the gadgets. 

The Projects gadget name is the hyperlink. The other gadget names are not.

I am not sure. I have Jira Server (which doesn't have the new look and feel) and the Project's header is NOT hyperlinked there.

No problem Steven. Thanks for checking.

I am using Jira Cloud and the new UI.

I tested this on my personal Cloud instance (with the new Look and Feel). The gadget indeed has a Hyperlink in Cloud. Not sure why. We'd have to ask Atlassian or wait for a response. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

31 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you