How can I change the "Summary" tag when creating a case for something else?

Philippe de Villers August 23, 2012

My problem is that we are in a French company, and "Summary" isn't really French... I would like to have it replaced by description as a matter of fact!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2012

I don't think OnDemand supports the language modules yet. If it does, look in your profile and change your language to French for something more, well, French ;-)

Philippe de Villers August 24, 2012

Hum... well, that's too bad! Thanks for your time Nic, I appreciate it!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2012

Yes, I'm not an OnDemand user, and I wasn't sure.

No, you can't change the name of system fields. They are internationalised, so for your own installs, you can use a language pack to change the name. But no language pack means you can't change the system labels. Sorry.

Philippe de Villers August 24, 2012

Thanks Nic. I know, French doesn't seem to be supported, which is why I figured simply change the display name, put it manually in French, but the Summary field doesn't seem to be editable when I go into fields configurations... Any idea?

Suggest an answer