How can I change the progress?

Equipe_Versátil April 15, 2014

Some issues obey the "remaining estimate" / "original estimate" and others don't.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2014

Sorry, that doesn't really have enough information to explain what your actual problem is.

It's clear some issues behave according to some pattern, and others do not, but "the remaining estimate / original estimate" is only part of a description of the pattern you mean. I can't begin to guess what you're talking about, other than it's related to the estimate fields.

I think you need to explain more - what does "the "remaining estimate" / "original estimate" " actually mean? What issues are behaving and what are the others doing differently? What are the differences between working and broken issues?

Equipe_Versátil April 15, 2014

Hi Nic.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

The problem is with Gantt Charts on Demand. I have some issues that show progress and I have others that don't. All of them have the fields Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate filled, bus only some of them calculate the % of Progress.

The other problem I'm facing is that when I change the start date and I refresh the chart, the date goes back to the old one. How can I fix it?

Thank you..
Fernanda

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

Ok, so, what are the differences between an issue that works and one that does not?

I think the date thing is a bug, but I'm not sure (and I don't see it in the OnDemand I've got access to)

Suggest an answer