How can I change the progress?

Some issues obey the "remaining estimate" / "original estimate" and others don't.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Sorry, that doesn't really have enough information to explain what your actual problem is.

It's clear some issues behave according to some pattern, and others do not, but "the remaining estimate / original estimate" is only part of a description of the pattern you mean. I can't begin to guess what you're talking about, other than it's related to the estimate fields.

I think you need to explain more - what does "the "remaining estimate" / "original estimate" " actually mean? What issues are behaving and what are the others doing differently? What are the differences between working and broken issues?

Hi Nic.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

The problem is with Gantt Charts on Demand. I have some issues that show progress and I have others that don't. All of them have the fields Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate filled, bus only some of them calculate the % of Progress.

The other problem I'm facing is that when I change the start date and I refresh the chart, the date goes back to the old one. How can I fix it?

Thank you..
Fernanda

Ok, so, what are the differences between an issue that works and one that does not?

I think the date thing is a bug, but I'm not sure (and I don't see it in the OnDemand I've got access to)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

171 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you