How can I change the default workflow?

MarcoC January 6, 2013

Hi!!

I want to be able to create new projects in Jira, without every time have to change the workflow of default, with the workflow that I've created.

How can I set myWorklow like the default workflow??

Regards,

Marco

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

You may edit your default workflow schema and associate the new workflow for all issue types with the default workflow schema.

MarcoC January 6, 2013

Thank you!

Marco

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

You dont need to change workflow everytime you create a project. Create a workflow scheme with your new workflow and everytime you create a project, associate the workflow scheme with that projec. That's it.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow+Schemes

MarcoC January 6, 2013

Allright, I understand that..

Sorry, I don't have explain good my problem...

I have create the workflow scheme with my workflow, and i would that every time I create a new project, I don't have to associate the project to myWorkflowSchema, but having myWorkflowSchema like the default schema.

Marco

Suggest an answer