How can I change the default workflow?

Deleted user November 11, 2014

Hello..

I have a questions.

Can I change my default workflow when I create a project??

Now, when I create a project, it is set Default Workflow Scheme and JIRA Workflow(jira) automatically. 

It is system scheme.. so I can't edit it..

There are an example below:

I made the workflow named "ABC" and also, I made the workflow scheme named "morning"

When I create a project named "Test", is it set workflow scheme named "morning" automatically as a default??

is it possible?

someone give me ideas..

thanks ahead

2 answers

1 vote
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2014

This question is discussed here.

There is an issue JRA-9363 which has been created in 2006 to define a workflow to be default one for new projects, but still remains in OPEN state smile

Tuncay Senturk

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

When you created a new project you can simply replace the default schemes with your own "defaults" (morning Workflow Scheme, etc.). That is not a big deal and can be done within minutes.

Deleted user November 11, 2014

yeah as you told me, I can change after creating a project about workflows.. But what I want to do it is System default about workflow scheme....

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

This is not possible so far. See the issue Tuncay mentioned. There might be cases where this leads to an improvement but on the other side it might not. Just imagine two different departments (e.g. test management vs. development), who will have the default schemes...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events