How can I browse the complete set of JIRA Cloud's built-in icons?

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2015

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2020

Hi Tim,

For your question I see that you are specifically looking for which icons you can choose from for priorities.  This is not something that the priority settings let you see.  I created a request about this over in JRACLOUD-74639.  I believe this feature is a hold over from the days of Jira Server when the admin was expected to have direct access to the folder itself that contained these images.  

That said, I did document a current list of the filenames of the the built in priority icons that you could choose from if you know the name.  Otherwise you would need to upload your own icons beyond those.

Because the title of this question is no as specific as the followup part, I think other users might be looking for other kinds of icons within Jira Cloud but not for the same purpose of changing priority icons.  For those users that are not setting priority icons, Atlassian provides which icons exist in product in AtlasKit.  Check out https://atlaskit.atlassian.com/packages/core/icon specifically for icons.  You can click the Example button on that page in order to see all the possible icons that different aspects of Cloud will use.  But please note that these are not files that you could reference like the priority icons.

I hope this helps.

Andy

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2015

Honestly, your question is rather vague. Don't know if it will help but the icons provided by Atlassian's product can be found in their AUI library

https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/icons.html

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2015

Thanks for your reponse. What I mean is, for example, when I go to edit a priority, I am told to enter an image path "relative to the JIRA web application e.g /images/icons". How do I know what my options are? How do I browse the contents of that icons directory?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer