• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How can I avoid that internal issues logged hours are summed in the total amount of logged hours for a certain period for a certain team in Tempo Timesheet?

How can I avoid that internal issues logged hours are summed in the total amount of logged hours for a certain period for a certain team in Tempo Timesheet?

Claudio Silenzi October 22, 2016

My team log hours in the internal issues, like "sick time" or "vacation time", as usual.

When I want to know the total amount of hours worked by my team in a period, I want to have the calculation made in a way the internal issues are not taken into account.

I think this should be an expected behaviour.

Regards

Claudio

2 answers

0 votes
Claudio Silenzi October 25, 2016

I've created the issue TT-3468

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2016

Hi Claudio,

Unfortunately this is not supported in the latest version of Tempo Timesheets.

If you wish us to create a new feature request for this function, please let us know and we can create it for you.

If you wish to create the feature request yourself, you can do so via our JIRA.

1. Go to https://tempoplugin.jira.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
  2. Select "Create" to create a new issue
  3. The following fields need to contain information:Project (select the appropriate product)Issue type - select "Improvement"Summary - give a summary of your feature requestDescription - give a description of your feature requestSave the request

Tempo product owners review all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap, it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

Suggest an answer