How can I add commits tab to story view in Agile Board?

Wee Keat Chin November 6, 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to customise the story card in the Agile board so that it displays commit history rather than having to click into the story/issue's details.

Anyone knows how this could be done?

Thanks!

3 answers

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2013

Haven't heard about any existing plugin :(

You need to write a new one as GH supports adding additional tabs.

George Irwin January 5, 2013

Thanks Renjith - I'll look into writing a new plugin, but if anyone has any quick tips/suggestions, I'd be very grateful!

George Irwin January 13, 2013

Renjith, I've got nowhere with writing a new plugin. Is it a relatively easy thing to do (specificly getting a new tab into GH)?

George Irwin January 13, 2013

Well, I hope it comes along soon! Perhaps everyone who would like this feature could up-vote the issue via the link below?

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

I am guessing there is something in the pipeline already, while I have not idea of the time times.

0 votes

I've created a feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7053

0 votes

I'd like to know the answer to this as well! Would love to see commit data for the issue in the Agile/Scrum board as well

Suggest an answer