How can I add a confluence issue link in a workflow transition

Nick I February 16, 2015

I need a way to add an issue link to a confluence page in a workflow transition. To be exact I want to:

1. Click resolve on a ticket.
  2. Get presented with a screen to add a link to a confluence page.
  3. The ticket gets marked resolved.

The trick is that various other processes expect to see it show up in the issue links section just as if I had done More -> Link -> Confluence Page.

I would be happy just displaying that page, or adding a custom field that allows me to search for confluence pages.

Anybody done this before or can point me in the right direction?

2 answers

0 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2017

Nick, did you find an answer for this?  I'd like to add a "Link Confluence page" on the Resolve Issue screen, but I'm using Cloud so I'm not sure that html will work.  Thanks!

0 votes
SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2015

This is just a pointer, but you could try to add some html/javascript in the field description for one of your fields in a transition screen. There you could link to the popup-link creation screen through some reverse html engineering. smile

Suggest an answer