How can I add Confluence to my account?

Vadim Evfimiou September 5, 2012

I started with JIRA, but now I realized that I need Confluence too. When I try to add it the site warns me that because I'm getting Confluence without JIRA it (JIRA) will not be available.

Please, advice how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,

Vadim.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TimT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

It sounds like you were creating a second, separate OnDemand instance. Here are the steps for adding Confluence (or other apps and add-ons) to your existing JIRA OnDemand instance:

1. Log into my.atlassian.com, the account page will display. Atlassian OnDemand will be listed in the Licenses section.
  2. Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian OnDemand subscription, your account management screen will display.
  3. In the Actions section click "Configure."
  4. On the Configure screen select the "Start a Free Trial" to add application(s) or Add-on(s).
  5. Click "Apply Changes". The new applications or Add-ons will be added to your Atlassian OnDemand instance, this may take a few minutes.

(Taken from http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand#managingatlassianondemandsubscription-4)

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

Hi, you will need to go to my.atlassian.com and configure your existing OnDemand license. Once you press configure you will be able to add/remove/change user tiers for your OnDemand instance, including Confluence.

Suggest an answer