How can I activate my licenses?

Alex Ávila February 18, 2016

Hi,

We have a JIRA Software Server (Linux/Ubuntu Server), and 50 licenses to activate. But we can't find where activate this licenses?

Can you help us?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2016

Log in to JIRA as an admin, and go to Admin -> Licences.  Then you can paste the licence key into the box.

Alex Ávila February 19, 2016

Thanks Nic,

I found that, but we just receive an Invoice PDF. I can't find the licence key when I access MyAtlassian.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2016

Have you paid the invoice yet? You won't get keys until then.

You can run on an evaluation licence until you've paid if you want.

Alex Ávila February 22, 2016

Nick,

I checked the licence's payment. It was on December 14, 2015.

About the evaluation licence, they will expire in 3 days.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2016

I'd suggest you raise this with Atlassian then, as the funds have not arrived, or they've been misallocated. 

(I am assuming you have checked your my.Atlassian account to see if there are licence keys there and they still say 2015 on them?)

Suggest an answer