How can I activate an inactive user?

Orsi Mórocz May 13, 2015

Hi!

We are experiencing some problems with the users: they get deactivated with no particular reason (I know of). I would like to make them active, since they are still working on the project, but so far the only workaround I found is to delete and re-create the user, in which case the history will be lost. Thanks in advance for your help!

Orsi

4 answers

1 vote
Junaid Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2015

If you go into Users and click Edit, you should see an option for Active

Ushasree Kommanamanchi January 22, 2018

Hello, 

I deleted and re-created the user, but still i found that user is in Inactive stage.

Could you please suggest me to resolve it.

Thank you 

Hello, I deleted and re-created the user, but still i found that user is in Inactive stage. Could you please suggest me to resolve it.Thank you 

0 votes

Hello, I deleted and re-created the user, but still i found that user is in Inactive stage. Could you please suggest me to resolve it.Thank you 

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2015

Look for a particular plugin that may have caused this. I have seen a question/post about this one before (JIRA accounts being deactivated regularly with no audit logs).

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2015

Are they coming from LDAP? If not, are you not seeing the option to reset the "inactive" flag when you manage the user?

Suggest an answer