How calculation of original time and remainig time can be wrong?

Balvir Singh January 30, 2020

How the calculation of time can be wrong?Screenshot_20200130_174619.png

1 answer

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

@Balvir Singh  Welcome to the Community!

This kind of behavior in time tracking happen, when some manually enter any value to 'Remaining Time' field. If you don't enter any value to this field correct difference is displayed.

Now, way to fix this manually correct that value.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I do not have the option to update the remaining value. Thus, neither I did not change the value before nor I can't change the value now.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

You can adjust it using 'Log Work' action, this is visible on issue view screen.Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 6.16.13 PM.png

image.pngThis is showing on my side.

One more thing, how can I enable old view always ?

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2020

@Balvir Singh  Can you give me details of Jira Version you are using? And what permission you have in project, this will help me better simulate your situation.

Suggest an answer