How add a project of bitbucket to Jira

williamespindola July 21, 2015

I made this setting https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACLOUD/Linking+a+Bitbucket+or+GitHub+repository+with+JIRA

In DVCS accounts I can see the new project created on Bitbucket but how use is on JIRA?

3 answers

0 votes
williamespindola July 23, 2015

My DVCS connection is ready. I can see my project on listed on add-on -> DVCS accounts. 

0 votes
williamespindola July 23, 2015

For example I create an app call stack on bitbucket and other in JIRA call stack too. How can I make this tow projects work together?

Today if I create a Branch via JIRA it open on bitbucket but I can't see this on issue at JIRA.

0 votes
Marlon Grawer July 23, 2015

Hello William,

First, we need to understand one important thing as a principle: The internal JIRA for Bitbucket and JIRA Cloud are different applications. I believe you can connect these applications via DVCS, and still work in a project you've created in the internal Bitbucket JIRA using the Cloud JIRA. However the progress on your project will not be synchronized back to the Bitbucket JIRA. So I'd recommend you choose what JIRA you want to use before you start working in your project.

Hope this explanation helps you out.

Regards,

Marlon

Suggest an answer