How I can configure the number of Workflows available on the Issue Detail View?

Carles Matamala November 9, 2017

I´m currently using the New Jira UI (Cloud) and I'm trying to setup the number of Workflows available on the Issue Detail View.

I configured the Preferences on each Workflow so I can select which 2 I want to see by default (opsbar-sequence) but the rest appear on the Workflow dropdown and it is really annoying.

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 16.36.40.png

My question is:

1. Can I add more than 2 workflows on the bar apart from the workflow dropdown?
  2. In case of "No", how I can configure the 2 workflow available so they are triggered depending on the current Status? (NOTE: in our Workflow Schema, almost all the Status are available, we use Transitions to All by default)

Thanks,

Carles

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2017

You can change the number of transitions shown on the view screen, but it requires a property to be changed in a file, and a restart of the Jira system.

You don't have access to do that on Cloud, but if you raise it with https://support.atlassian.com/contact , I think they are still doing that for people.  Pick a number when you contact them thogh - they aren't going support you wanting to change it many times.

Carles Matamala November 10, 2017

Thanks, I already sent a ticket to them, let´s see.

Suggest an answer