How Do I Hide the Jira Workflow Button

Ron Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

I updated our "ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions = 4" which works great but now since there are no transitions spilling into the Workflow folder...the folder still remains.

Is there a way to hide it when it's empty? Of course I still want it to appears whenever we have a 5th transition item.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Not at the moment. Sounds like the right way to go though! You might want to raise a feature request with Atlassian.

Ron Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

Created https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JST-6026.

This will probably sit forever in backlog...

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

There isn't a "real" way. You can use JIRA Toolkit Plugin to create a Message Custom field. That will allow you to put Javascript in there. Then you can use jQuery to hack it.

You can check if the button is grayed out (happens when there are no options), and if so, set the css to display:none

Otherwise leave it there.

Ron Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

I would prefer not to hack it. This really should be out of the box.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2012

There are lots of things not available out of the box unfortunately.

Suggest an answer