It not depends on my browser (i try it with two differents).
All other tabs are empty, maybe because of the entreprise proxy.
I used Vishnu method (the hard one) , I remove the plugin and folders created by plugins and after restart Jira, it works fine.
Thank's you all!
That's strange. If I click on a plugin, it shows additional info and a "disable" button.
Do you have a script blocker running in your browser or something alike?
If you switch to "upgrade" tab, do additional informations show up in there?
Maybe you could reinstall the plugin (using the upload button on the install page) and then remove it? If the plugin installation was corrupted somehow this might recover it enough to fix the issue so that you can remove it.
I would also restart the JIRA application, sometimes that fixes weird bugs like this and take a look at the logs.
Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events