How Can I Create a Dashboard for Organizations?

Jason Cardinal April 4, 2017

We have been using Jira for 4 months and we are loving it.

We have several "issues" dashboards, however, issues are reported by customers ("organizations").

I would like to create a dashboard showing Organizations and their respective issues.  Can't figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

4 answers

1 vote
Deleted user November 18, 2019

is there any resolution to this ticket? We are facing the same challenge while setting up our dashboard. We want to display the client specific issues based on their Organization.

0 votes
Dennis Williams March 9, 2020

Here is our flavor of this issue:

We have multiple clients (they were Accounts in Salesforce) which are now Organizations in JSD. But I cannot create a report or filter and group by Organizations. I want to see:

• Organization 1:  45 cases
  • Organization 2:  25 cases
  • Organization 3:  2 cases
  • etc to show ALL organizations

Please let me know what we need to do to allow us to create filters and group by Organizations.

0 votes
Prashant Samal October 31, 2018

Is is possible to show organizations in issue statistics which needs to be used on JIRA Dashboard

Hi Jason,

as always in JIRA you have to have some data on your issues. So maybe you have all users of one customer/organization in a JIRA or active directory group which is available in JIRA? Then you could use a JQL like "reporter in membersOf("OrganizationGroupNameHere")" to get all issues reported by a customer.

Hope that helps - if not please specify your configuration ;)

Christoph

Makhorin Pavlo August 17, 2022

Hi everybody, 
Is there any advice on how it can be set up if my company has 76 organizations?

It would be a pain to set it 76 times + we will need to do it every time in case there would be new organizations. 

Suggest an answer