Hours worked not showing up under Tempo Accounts

Hagen Rode October 14, 2014

I have been trying for a day now to simply view the hours logged per account for a Tempo account. The total amount of hours showing stays zero even though:

1. The account is set up and linked to the projects that the work is being done on. Under project view I see the hours worked fine, but it doesn't show up under the account.
  2. I do have "Approve Timesheet" permissions, so should be able to see it according to the documentation. In fact, I have every single permission I could find like plan time and browse team etc. Still no difference.
  3. I refreshed the page multiple times. I don't see the times logged in the gadget, neither on the timesheets view under account.

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

Hi Hagen, 

can you inform us about the version of Tempo you are using.

Please note that JIRA issues created before adding the accounts, do not automatically become set to an account value, they have to be edited for the value to be activated. It is possible to bulk edit JIRA issues to set the account value.

You might also take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/EXUS/Activating+the+Account+Manager+in+Tempo?moved=true#ActivatingtheAccountManagerinTempo-ValidWorklogs for more information.

Kind regards,

Susanne Götz
Tempo Support 

Suggest an answer