Hours worked not showing up under Tempo Accounts

I have been trying for a day now to simply view the hours logged per account for a Tempo account. The total amount of hours showing stays zero even though:

1. The account is set up and linked to the projects that the work is being done on. Under project view I see the hours worked fine, but it doesn't show up under the account.
  2. I do have "Approve Timesheet" permissions, so should be able to see it according to the documentation. In fact, I have every single permission I could find like plan time and browse team etc. Still no difference.
  3. I refreshed the page multiple times. I don't see the times logged in the gadget, neither on the timesheets view under account.

1 answer

Hi Hagen, 

can you inform us about the version of Tempo you are using.

Please note that JIRA issues created before adding the accounts, do not automatically become set to an account value, they have to be edited for the value to be activated. It is possible to bulk edit JIRA issues to set the account value.

You might also take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/EXUS/Activating+the+Account+Manager+in+Tempo?moved=true#ActivatingtheAccountManagerinTempo-ValidWorklogs for more information.

Kind regards,

Susanne Götz
Tempo Support 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

Implementing Jira in Small Business

Introduction This article will give insight on how a small software development department implemented Atlassian products to enhance and streamline the business process. The privately held company h...

305 views 2 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you