Home Screen Sections based on the status.

unnikrishnan February 4, 2020

Hi,

Please find the attached backlog home screen of mine.

I have created the statuses for each of the section as well and have designed the workflow.

I would like to do a configuration when I change the the status , it should automatically move the section on the home screen as well. 

For example currently one of the stories is in the Design section with status as 'Design in progress '

I have a status 'Ready for grooming' as well.Once the designer changes status to ready for grooming in the story , I would like to see that story in Ready for grooming/Refinement section of the backlog home page.

Does that possible to align an automatic movement of stories from section to section on backlog homepage based on the status change ?

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.00.43.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2020

Hi @unnikrishnan 

The sections you are referring to in the Backlog are the Sprint names. So, if you want to see the tickets in the correct Sprint section, you may need to change the Sprint field value while changing the status.

unnikrishnan February 5, 2020

Thanks Veera

Like Veera likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2020

You are very welcome, @unnikrishnan 

Like mohithb likes this

Suggest an answer