Home Project Dashboard always has 'Jira Software' filter defaulted

philipf
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2022

I don't want any filters to appear when I login. I want all the projects.

I know I can change the login page, I know all of that. I don't want a filter when I login.

2022-05-07_12-24-27.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2022

Hi @philipf 

Just confirm you've done this to change your login page:

1. Select your User Icon in the top-right corner
  2. Select Personal Settings from the drop-down
  3. Under Your Jira Hompage, select "Projects directory"
  4. Press Save Changes

Now when you login, or select the Jira logo, it should take you to the Projects list.

There should be no filter added by default - I just tried this and it doesn't add one for me.

It might...

• Remember your filter based on your most recent selection. Try removing all filter options, logging out/in, and see if that fixes the issue
  • Be limited if you have no other Atlassian Products - do you have other options when creating Projects?

Ste

philipf
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2022

Thanks,

1. I followed the first instructions, and still have the Jira Software FIlter

2. THIS WORKED, YOU ARE THE MAN - I deleted the filter, logged out, and it is gone. It was a cache within a cache.

3. I have tons of products, figured the problem was somerthing there. Was gonna start dumping products

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2022

Hi @philipf 

Glad it worked!

If this helped resolve your query, could you accept the answer? That helps other users know this is the right suggestion :)

Ste

Suggest an answer